Meet Musubu API.
IP Address Data with Built-In Cyber Threat Info.
Get all the IP address data your apps need like geolocation, carrier info, and company. Plus get an overall threat score for each IP along with the type and volume of cyber threats.
Cyber Risk Level:
|city||Tai Po Kau|
|ispname||Hong Kong Technology Information Limited|
TOR Anonymity Networks
|network_group||All ASN Networks|
|network_name||AS9381 WTT HK Limited|
Sample data showing actual high-threat TOR node IP address
No credit card required. Just a valid email.
Localize Apps & Websites
Easier Threat Detection
Faster Incident Response
Optimized SIEM Usage
Automated Firewall Blocklists
Dynamic Website Defense
Quicker Fraud Detection
Simpler Identity Verification
Our IP API Data
IP Address Data
Get instant geolocation, company, ISP, network, and more by IP Address.
Cyber Threat Data
Get cyber threat info such as malware, bots, phishing, ransomware, and more by IP Address.
Our Data Fields
Musubu’s Known Networks® Feature
The only IP API that tells you what kind of network the IP address comes from
The info you need now. No muss. No fuss.
Our API is quick and simple to use. Build better sites and apps with our IP data. Plus, our built-in security info makes our data a great complement to other tool outputs that really rounds out your cyber threat picture.
How Customers Use Our IP Data API
Personalize Web or Mobile Apps
- Show tailored content based on user locations.
- Target ads to specific user locations.
- Do location-based A/B testing of products and content.
- Promote hyper-local content and events.
- Alert users to content and info based on their location.
Control Access to Company Assets
- Block clients based on malicious network activity.
- Control access from certain locations (GDPR access control).
- Identify suspicious activity immediately.
- Programmatically create blacklists.
- Block access to restricted content.
Threat Detection & Response
- Identify and monitor network security events.
- Reduce response time to cyber threats across networks.
- Focus on quicker containment and remediation.
- Instantly alert security personnel to malicious activity.
- Build a single operational picture across enterprise.
Secure B2B and Consumer APIs
- Measure and monitor API connection activity.
- Control or block access to malicious clients and data.
- Limit access to APIs from certain locations.
- Inform partners of security threats to their networks.
- Enhance API features and functions.
Secure Mobile Apps & Web Browsing
- Alert your users to risky websites.
- Prevent apps from contacting dangerous APIs.
- Block potentially malicious file uploads.
- Control access by location or threat level.
- Monitor and measure app usage by network and location.
Enrich and Secure Sales CRMs
- Let sales users know about potentially malicious leads.
- Map leads by location and usage.
- Blacklist leads before they hit the CRM.
- Map customers and leads by technology and location.
- Eliminate duplicate form submissions.
Use Our FREE Web App
Use our FREE web application MusubuApp to query up to 50 IPs at a time. Same accurate API data in an easy-to-use web interface. Just register and sign in to get:
- Core IP business data like ISP and Network Name
- Geolocation lat/longs for each IP address
- Cyber threat level and type of threat per IP address
Monitoring your own endpoints or traffic to your vital API web services? Optimizing your firewall or web app blocklists? Keep our web interface up during the day to check suspicious client IPs:
- Click to blacklist more IPs nearby and drill into ISP, Networks, more.
- See IPs by cyber threat types (e.g. Phishing, TOR, botnets, etc.)
- Save regular searches and upload CSV sheets of IPs
As alerts come in to your cyber threat portal or alert system with suspicious IPs, keep MusubuApp up as you work and pop in the IPs to quickly see where threats are coming from and what to look for when doing mitigation. We organize the data for you simply and efficiently so you can act fast.
Want to see more use cases or learn how others are using our data?
Learn More – Latest Posts
As most of you reading this will be well aware a SIEM, or Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), is an approach to managing security and cyber threat detection/response that combines SIM (security information management) and SEM (security event management)...read more
API Security: Who's Knocking at Your Door? Web services are one of (if not) the most fundamental, enabling technologies of the digital age. Around the globe at this very moment, hundreds of millions of server and software calls are being made to hundreds of thousands...read more
This week, we've launched our new musubu.io site to showcase our IP address API that comes with our practical cyber threat information. With Musubu, network analysts, engineers, and cybersecurity professionals now have an easy way to gather needed network information...read more
Owner, VandalsSmile Digital Marketing
CTO, @Risk Technologies
A prominent Michigan-based healthcare system
Join Customers Across the Industry Spectrum:
Try it out now for FREE. No card required.
(Just your valid email so we can alert you to new features, tips and tricks.)